Much has changed for our community over the last year, and West Road Dental wants to assure our patients that we do everything we can to keep you and your family safe. To this end, our dentists and team follow to COVID-19 guidelines in Houston, Texas, so you can stay protected during your visits with us. Read below to learn what to expect during your next dental appointment and schedule a visit with Dr. Lepow, Dr. Cavazos or Dr. Riley.
- We will ask you some COVID-19 screening questions before your appointment and once you arrive at our office.
- Please stay in your vehicle when you arrive at our office and call 713-937-0050 to let us know you are here so we can invite you in.
- We have provided hand sanitizer throughout the office for your use as needed.
- Our waiting room no longer provides children’s toys or magazines, allowing us to eliminate items that are difficult to disinfect.
- Our appointments will be scheduled to allow time between each patient, helping us follow social distancing guidelines. This may mean that there will be fewer options for scheduling.
- We accept only one person per visit, unless the patient requires assistance from a caregiver, such as pediatric patients, special needs patients, elderly patients, etc. Caregivers will also be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 during patient check-in.
Thank you for allowing us to continue caring for you and helping us keep our community safe!